The General Hydraulic Cattle Chute
Their Options, Our Standard
Customization is great, but not when you're waiting months for new equipment. Our experts combined everything you need including reliability, safe access, hydraulic jacks, and easy-to-replace parts into The General, because you shouldn't have to choose between key features when they should come standard.
Forget About Downtime
Leave your downtime worries in the past. We removed all linkages to reduce wear points, and all remaining wearable parts are easily replaced and bolt-on, with no welding ever needed. If an issue does happen, you're covered with a 15-year warranty, and a Client Care Team available 24/7.
With Hydraulic Neck Extenders, 8 drop-down access panels and emergency exit doors on each side, a dedicated pour-on area, split bottom access gates for safe and easy access for semen testing or nursing calves, and XL Vet Cage, The General takes cattle access to a new level.
Unique 3-Way Squeeze
The General features a unique floating squeeze track and live floor that gives you 3-ways to squeeze. Select parallel squeeze for the best flow from alley to chute, A-squeeze for rowdy or nervous cattle prone to going up, or V-squeeze to keep cattle upright, and accommodate larger animals.
- Interlocking steel frame ensures the structural integrity of the unit
- Massive 5/8 plate top and bottom gussets
- Heavy-duty Delrin Rollers on head gate, tail gate, and squeeze
- Head Gate track built with 5/16” plate steel for enhanced strength
- Rubber Cushions on the Head Gate help eliminate bruising
- 3E Head Gate and Tail Gate allow cattle to see more light for better flow
- Steel floor pans topped with highly durable, true rubber floors
- Hydraulic controls mounted on the pivoting swing arm, shielded for extra protection
- Completely removed linkages to reduce wear points
- All parts that may wear are easily replaceable and bolt-on
- Strong, durable curtain-style doors
- Swing-out emergency exit, double latch for security
- Torsion bar to prevent warping of lower squeeze frame
- Top-mounted cylinders are easy to access
- Split bottom access gates
- 8 drop-down access panels on each side
- XL vet cage
Hydraulic Neck Extenders
Get total head control with Hydraulic Neck Extenders. By gently stretching the animal's neck forward, they are kept stationary for safe access. Lay flat against the head gate when not in use and accommodate livestock of any size.
Calf Restrainer Bar
Get safe, full access to cattle. Keeps animals safely contained and allows you to fully open the side access door. Accommodates all sizes of cattle. Easily installed or removed with four bolts.
Keep cattle upright and prevent them from going down in the chute with the Sternum Bar. Fully sheeted to eliminate hoof traps and installed with only two bolts.
Give your livestock added assurance with the Traction Kit. Easily installed by bolting onto the chute floor.
14 HP Gas Power Pack
This high-powered Gas Power Pack lets you process cattle anywhere. Featuring a 5" sight glass, 1000 PSI relief with baffled reservoir, a 15-gallon tank, and runs at 13 GPM.
7.5 HP Electric Power Pack
Virtually silent, the Stealth Electric Power Pack operates on 208/230 VAC and features 1000 PSI relief, a 15-gallon tank, and runs at 10.9 GPM.
Tractor Hydraulic Connection
Power your hydraulic squeeze chute with the hydraulics on your tractor or other hydraulic equipment.
Take your chute where you need it with the Portable Kit. With a four-button easy-to-use control panel, heavy-duty hydraulic jacks quickly lift and lower your chute, making cleaning under it or preparing for travel effortless. The wheels are quick to install and easily bring your 14 HP Gas Power Pack along with the side rack.
Thank you for your interest in joining your business with Arrowquip. We understand that this is an investment and that you may have questions. Feel free to contact us at 1-866-383-7827, use the chat, or fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch to answer any questions you may have.