The Major Hydraulic Squeeze Chute
All wearable parts are bolt-on for easy replacement, so you’ll be back up and running in no time, with no welding required. If a bigger issue does arise, our Client Care Team is ready to assist anywhere, anytime, and parts are always kept in stock so you’re never in a pinch.
Replacing the back cylinders
Replacing the neck extenders
Replacing the side access panels
Replacing the squeeze cylinder
Features: What you need most
Enhanced Wheel Kit
Take your chute anywhere you need it with our NEW, enhanced wheel kit. Featuring a winch system that raises and lowers the chute in 16 turns or less, the wheels are installed in minutes, so you can load up and head out.
Three Ways to Work
The Major features a unique 3-way squeeze and live floor, first seen with The General. Choose between parallel squeeze for the best flow from alley to chute, A-squeeze for rowdy or nervous cattle prone to going up, or V-squeeze to support cattle, keep them upright, and accommodate larger animals.
When you’re running cattle of different sizes and temperaments, you need full access to get the job done quickly and easily. Featuring 6 drop-down bars, split bottom access gates, and emergency exit doors on each side, processing cattle is as efficient as possible.
- Massive 5/8 plate top gussets, 3/8 plate bottom gussets
- Head Gate and Tail Gate with heavy-duty rollers, custom cylinders and linkages to control speed
- Head Gate track built with 1/4” plate steel for enhanced strength
- Rubber Cushions on the Head Gate help eliminate bruising
- 3E Head Gate and Tail Gate allow cattle to see more light for better flow
- Steel floor pans topped with highly durable, true rubber floors
- Hydraulic controls mounted on the pivoting swing arm
- All parts that may wear are easily replaceable and bolt-on
- Strong, durable curtain-style doors
- Swing-out emergency exit, double latch for security
- Torsion bar to prevent warping of lower squeeze frame
- Split bottom access gates
- Enhanced fork targets for hanging pour-on, etc.
- 6 drop-down access panels on each side
- XL vet cage
Hydraulic Neck Extenders
Hydraulic Neck Extenders gently elongate and stretch the animal's neck to keep them stationary for complete control and accommodate livestock of any size.
Calf Restrainer Bar
Safely open the side door of the chute while keeping cattle contained. Can be adjusted to accommodate all sizes of cattle. Easily installed or removed with four bolts.
Support cattle and prevent them from going down in the chute with the Sternum Bar. Fully sheeted to eliminate hoof traps and installed with only two bolts.
Give your livestock added assurance with the Traction Kit. Easily installed by bolting onto the chute floor.
7 HP Gas Power Pack
Reliable power anywhere, anytime, this Gas Power Pack has an operating pressure of 900 PSI with relief set at 1000 PSI, a 10-gallon tank, and runs at 6.2 GPM.
7.5 HP Electric Power Pack
Virtually silent, the Stealth Electric Power Pack operates on 208/230 VAC and features 1000 PSI relief, a 15-gallon tank, and runs at 10.9 GPM.
Tractor Hydraulic Connection
Power your hydraulic squeeze chute with the hydraulics on your tractor or other hydraulic equipment.
Take your chute where you need it with our new, enhanced Wheel Kit. Featuring a winch system that raises and lowers the chute with just a few cranks, the wheels are installed in minutes.
Thank you for your interest in joining your business with Arrowquip. We understand that this is an investment and that you may have questions. Feel free to contact us at 1-866-383-7827, use the chat, or fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch to answer any questions you may have.