The Colonel Heavy Duty Hydraulic Chute
All wearable parts are bolt-on for easy replacement, so you’ll be back up and running in no time, with no welding required. If a bigger issue does arise, our Client Care Team is ready to assist anywhere, anytime, and parts are always kept in stock, so you never have to worry about calling in reinforcements.
Replacing the back cylinders
Replacing the neck extenders
Replacing the side access panels
Replacing the squeeze cylinder
Features: What you need most
Made to Take on Your Numbers
Built heavy-duty with first-grade North American steel, The Colonel is made to take on large numbers of cattle and stand up to repeated use, day after day. Featuring 5/8 plate top and bottom gussets and a head gate track crafted with 5/16” plate steel for added strength, you can rely on The Colonel to perform under pressure.
Our NEW infinity true rubber floor dampens sound for a quiet cattle-handling experience and provides seamless coverage across the entire chute floor from front to back. Paired with the Traction Kit, cattle get added assurance to make processing a smooth, efficient experience.
Work in Three Ways
Get three ways to work with The Colonel. Featuring a unique 3-way squeeze and live floor, choose between parallel squeeze for the best flow from alley to chute, A-squeeze for rowdy or nervous cattle prone to going up, or V-squeeze to support cattle, keep them upright, and accommodate larger animals.
- Massive 5/8 plate top gussets and 3/8 plate bottom gussets
- Canvas blinders for operator comfort when working with squeeze fully open
- Head gate and tail gate with heavy-duty rollers, custom cylinders and linkages to control speed
- Squeeze track constructed of 4” x 4” .188w rectangular tubing
- Head gate track built with 5/16” plate steel for enhanced strength
- Rubber cushions on the head gate help eliminate bruising
- 3E Head Gate and Tail Gate allow cattle to see more light for better flow
- Steel floor pans topped with highly durable, true rubber infinity floor
- Hydraulic controls mounted on the pivoting swing arm
- All parts that may wear are easily replaceable and bolt-on
- Strong, durable curtain-style doors
- Swing-out emergency exit, double latch for security
- Torsion bar to prevent warping of lower squeeze frame
- Split bottom access gates
- Enhanced fork targets for hanging pour-on, etc.
- Added height with rear drop-down access panels for preg-checking, castrating, vet access, etc.
- 7 drop-down access panels on each side
Hydraulic Neck Extenders
Hydraulic Neck Extenders gently elongate and stretch the animal's neck forward, keeping them stationary for total head control and accommodate livestock of any size.
Calf Restrainer Bar
Access cattle through the side door of the chute while safely keeping cattle contained. Fully adjustable to accommodate any size of cattle. Easily installed or removed with four bolts.
Support cattle and prevent them from going down in the chute with the Sternum Bar. Fully sheeted to eliminate hoof traps and installed with only two bolts.
Give your livestock added assurance with the Traction Kit. Easily installed by bolting onto the chute frame.
7HP Gas Power Pack
Reliable power anywhere, anytime, this Gas Power Pack has an operating pressure of 900 PSI with relief set at 1000 PSI, a 10-gallon tank, and runs at 6.2 GPM.
7.5HP Electric Power Pack
Virtually silent, the Stealth Electric Power Pack operates on 208/230 VAC and features 1000 PSI relief, a 15-gallon tank, and runs at 10.9 GPM.
Tractor Hydraulic Connection
Power your hydraulic squeeze chute with the hydraulics on your tractor or other hydraulic equipment.
Thank you for your interest in joining your business with Arrowquip. We understand that this is an investment and that you may have questions. Feel free to contact us at 1-866-383-7827, use the chat, or fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch to answer any questions you may have.